Monday, February 16, 2009
Oh My Cup O' Joe
Filter, one scoop, then another, as I hear that drip drip drip of that curious liquid dripping down excitingly into the pot..I wait impatiently as it brews..Finally it is about time to pour that nice hot liquid into my christmas tree cup with the snowmans frolicking around with one another, I pour it in, and the smell wafts into my nostrils..I just about burst inside with just that smell..I bring my cup to the very computer I sit at now as I type this..So I sit here with my hands around this oh so warm cup. I bet no one could ever guess what was in it? As I look deeply into the depths of the cup, I see a dark black liquid, that I call coffee. As I bring the cup to my luscious lips, they begin to tingle with anticipation of that sip. It slowly leaks into my mouth and I shudder an orgasmic feeling through my entire body. It is amazing just what one cup of coffee with a few teaspoons of sugar can do to spice up your morning. I now have the energy to do everything I need to do. I could fly to the sky if I wanted...or I could walk the dog..or even fly a kite high in the sky, while singing songs that goes back to old memories of my childhood. MMM I bring the cup to my mouth once again, I feel so revived...Please take my advice drink coffee if you want to feel good! I must go to finish my orgasmic cup o' joe...oh joe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment