Monday, February 16, 2009

Child Hood Memories.....

I am sitting here with Jessica as we sit and think of old memories of our child hood. Oh how stupid we were. I recall one time we were outside trying to fly my pretty pink Barbie kite I had at the time. It would not go up and so we would sing to the kite and it would just magically start flying. It must have been our beautiful voice's that gave it that extra boost of energy to fly. It was Amazing to us at the time. The kite found the inspiration to fly...hallelujah! Well I think of another story...A story about how Jessica and I were at the park outside my grandmothers apartment complex. We were at the park when Jessica found a grasshopper. "Oh what a cute handsome grasshopper it was", thought Jessica. Well she brought the grasshopper back in with us into the apartment building playing downstairs, when Jessica decided to kiss the grasshopper upon his lips, hoping it would turn into a sexy prince. Well to Jessica's dissapointment it never did turn into a prince. She decided to let it go inside the furnace where it burnt to his death. Rest in Peace grasshopper. Another story is when we pretended we were fairies prancing around the apartment building. Well I happened to be the sick fairy that day. I was dying of some fairy disease that could only be cured by a peanut. Jessica found the peanut and fed it to me..well it worked since I almost threw up all over her, because peanuts make me gag. Yeah we were pretty dumb. Oh yeah another thing that just came to my mind, we played hide and seek once around the apartment buildings. One time we happened to look in a window and saw someone in a towel changing. We are lucky to still have our eye sight to this very day! Well thats it on our strange childhood for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment