Monday, February 16, 2009

My mall trip....

So today started off as any ordinary day. I woke up at the slave house aka my grandmothers. When I awoke I came out to just innocently sit at the computer, I was minding my own business eating a brownie. Well that is until my vicious grandmother of a beast demanded half my brownie. I couldn't believe it I can't even enjoy a brownie. Then when I got changed she had the nerve to question my fashion attire. Her exact meanful words were "you can't wear a pink shirt with a red bra", needless to say I was irratated since this comes from a woman who only has polka dots and stripes in her wardrobe. So then my cousin Jessica came to the rescue like Indiana Jones snapping her whip, and we left the lair. We decided to go to the mall when on the way guess who was running down the street in a blue jogging suit with a wool knit hat? Wouldn't you know it, it was Hitler! He jogged passed us as he stared us down. Well we drove and nothing fascinating more happened on the way. We got to the fashion palace, when we started to walk into the mall and a tractor trailor almost ran us over! Well finally we entered the mall where we started to look for more clothes that I am sure my grandmother would have a heart attack over. Jessica got this cute little plaid shirt, and I got two pairs of heels that are so cute! Oh and two pairs of cute panties! So then nothing more exciting happened. We came home to a nice smell from food(suprisingly), it was scalloped potatoes and they were really yummy. Then thats when my grandmother started ravaging through our stuff like a wild animal. First Jessica's things.....then mine. She complained of the idea I got two pairs of shoes. Well she doesn't pay my bills or make my money so she can stuff another twinky in her mouth, and watch lifetime. Well that is about it! I'll post some more things later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment