


Apparently not all elves love cookies. I earlier heard, a little voice coming from down on the floor. "What is that?" I ask Jess? I don't know she says. Have you been eating more of them magick berries you picked outside? "No no jess not at all" I responed. I hear a little elf talking down here he is telling me to feed him. He wants some tuna fish! Feed me that fishy scent of tuna. MMM. I love that aroma the elf yelled. I am now told I'm crazy as she hits me in the head with a tampon. He needs the tuna jess, give him your tuna fish! I can't jess says. Gimme your damn tuna jess! I dont want to. The elf wants it jess, give it to him.....No I said no and no means no. Right now before i shove that dice up your nose. She finally gave in....so she then spread the buns apart....kneeled down and gave that elf her tuna fish sandwich.

No comments:
Post a Comment