Saturday, January 16, 2010

No Twizzler Play

How many of you like twizzlers? Maybe you like the black icky licorice, or maybe the cherry pull-in peels. Maybe the little bites. Or maybe the chocolate flavors, or the fruity flavors. Either way, strawberry twizzlers are the best of them all. They are long, not very thick, but full of nummy yummy flavor. Take it from me, they can also be very dangerous. I have almost had my eye poked out with being in a fight with them. They do have very sharp edges. OWW. You know you don't want to walk around looking like a pirate for the rest of your life. Arrrr. They make good straws too. Just bite the two ends, stick it in your coffee like I do. Maybe even your liquor(psst, it will make it quicker;)). Anywho that is almost all I can say about twizzlers...One more thing....Too save yourself an embaressing moment from going to the hospital....Don't stick them where it's warm, wet, and moist, they might break off and get stuck...It isn't very fun...I know from Experience. Sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment