Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Summer time.
I smell it...that sweet burnt aroma...Oh summer time...My tongue can all ready taste it. MMM. I walk over to that big fat juicy thing. It is staring at me, as I stare it back in it's char coaled skin, and boiling juices, because of it's excitement to be the next eaten. I take one look at it, and bring it to my mouth. I take one big bite as the juices splatter all over my mouth. MMM. Can you guess what I am eating? Yeah that's right, a big juicy steak. I devour every inch and particle of it. Then I have the need to lick the plate clean. Ouch I got a paper cut from the paper plate..bad idea, but wait! What is that delicious smell I smell...I walk over to the smell where my nose leads me...I look down upon it...and notice how long and big and wide it is...I can't wait to just pick it up and put it in my mouth and have all the flavor burst into it...MMM that salty taste...MMM that buttery taste...I want more...but it's gone, leaving my mouth full of hairs stuck in between my teeth. Darn, where are the tooth picks? Oh no, my bablumpish grandmother took them, after she devoured that black banana...Oh how that corn on the cob, tasted so good, but I hate the left over's in my teeth! Oh how mad that mad mean old grandma can be. Especially when she tries feeding her grand daughters chicken wings from the garbage. I need an ambulance I am now dying of food poisioning.....That's how my summertime came to an end:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment