Friday, November 20, 2009

Fast Food Fun

Do you go through the drive-thru? Do you walk in and take your food to go? Or do you walk in and decide to go sit at a table and stuff your face there? Well I have done all three. Tonight, I was there with a few loyal friends, my boy friend, and my dear ol' friend Jessica. Here I go, the little fatty I am get the angus burger meal, Nick gets two snack wraps and a large fry. Him and I decided to go find us a table. That is when Jess comes back.....The little small maggot she is, she has a southern style chicken sandwich, a ten piece nugget....and a double cheeseburger! I guess she is what she eats....MOOOOOO.........So anywho we are having a nice dinner conversation, as I continue to tell my dear friend she should get a vibrator. I even told her I would show her how to use it. If she only knew what that big explosion felt like she would be at my feet right now begging me. No instead she was too concerned snatching mine and Nicks fries, trying to find the burnt and squishy ones! Here is the kicker....She was determining that they were burnt or squishy by smelling them...Is there a scent that jumps off into your ear and says "I am a burnt fry"....or, "I am a nice soggy fry...eat me, eat me!" So then we got up and left, before she could eat down the entire restaurant. She was on the verge to stealing those poor little kids happy meals! So we got her out of there as fast as we could. So we went to the gas station, that's when we sent our slave Nick out to pump gas, when the guy says "You need to come in and pre-pay." Ok so he went in and of course I needed a cappachino....All the while he is in there getting my french vanilla, the guy from inside contines to say, "You need to come in and pre-pay." As Jess and I are staring at each other wondering what tree he is smoking, since our guinea pig is inside....Oh well.....Not everyone can have intelligence, like Oprah.

No comments:

Post a Comment