Monday, November 29, 2010
The Pickles In The Park
Have you ever just taken a random stroll to just think? Maybe you took a stroll because you were bored, or maybe because you were sad because you just weren't sure how to get rid of that herpes on your lip, you picked up on last weeks one night stand. Whatever the case, if you ever get in the predictament and you are not sure what to do, then go visit the pickles who live in the park under the slide. These pickles used to be young cucumbers who riped into wise old pickles with age. They may be sour but they sure are wise. I had a recent encounter with these pickles who gave me advice as long as I sucked them, so of course I did. They sure were sour but it was worth the 5 minutes of juices flowing into my mouth. It doesn't matter what advice I asked of the pickles other than it was good. They told me how beautiful I was and how as long as I know how to suck I can get anywhere in life. So as my little brother may say...."Oh suck a pickle" Do just that and your life will be ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment